After starting as an intern in 2016 I liked the people and the variety of projects so much that I became a full-time member of the Clearbell team. My role includes deal origination and financial modelling as well as asset management support. Projects I have worked on include the disposal of Buckingham Gate to an international group, the Cara portfolio including asset management of certain assets and the Amber and the Chalk portfolios. High points have been executing new acquisitions and getting out of the office to visit exotic locations around the UK.
At university I gained a BSc (Hons) degree in Biological Sciences from the University of Bristol and an MSc Real Estate from the University of Reading.
Outside work, I enjoy exercising, skiing and trying to rediscover my cricketing skills. My undiscovered useful skill? In a past life I used to run a pub.
I Am Pilgrim
England cricket team
Who would play you in a Hollywood movie
Latest related news:
- Clearbell sells Voyager Place, Maidenhead, for £31 million
- Clearbell lets 10,000 sq ft at Pacific House, Reading, on 10 year lease
- Clearbell lets CC3, Churchill Court, Crawley to Regus on 15 year lease
- Clearbell builds on UK-wide logistics portfolio with £36 million of acquisitions
- Clearbell lets Voyager Place in one of the largest 2017 Thames Valley office letting