Working with people who can look at a problem in lots of different ways is one of the things that makes Clearbell special for me. I joined in 2014 and am responsible for originating new acquisitions and for managing separate accounts. Building portfolios and platforms has been the most rewarding part of my role so far.
Over the course of my career, I have led investment transactions worth more than £600m. Prior to joining Clearbell I was a manager at JLL Corporate Finance and at Deloitte Real Estate, having graduated with Honours in Land Management from the University of Reading. I am a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Out of work I can be found doing all things active and outdoors. I love the ocean and activities on and in the water. My wife and I (and now baby) can often be found in our camper heading for some remote coast or another. I am also a glutton for punishment and enjoy completing endurance events such as the marathon and ironman.
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Latest related news:
- Clearbell lets Festival 57 Basildon
- Clearbell sells industrial & logistics portfolio for £120m despite market uncertainty
- National Inclusion Week: Instilling the principles of diversity & inclusion into our business
- Clearbell and LaSalle Investment Management establish strategic partnership and announce first acquisition
- Clearbell completes 270,000 sq ft retail warehousing transactions