Clearbell lets you manage your own time and become part of a close-knit team, two important factors that help me enjoy my work here. I joined the business in 2018, initially as an intern. Now my responsibilities focus on financial modelling for a number of existing investments including Olympia, Amber, Octagon, Clean Power and Craighouse.
I have a First Class degree in BSc (Hons) Economics & Finance from the University of Durham, and a degree with Merit in MPhil Real Estate Finance from Queens’ College at the University of Cambridge.
Outside work, travelling in my passion. I recently went on a trip to Costa Rica and now I am keen to explore more of South and Central America.
Central Park, NY
Latest related news:
- Clearbell lets 66,000 sq ft space in Kinning Park, Glasgow
- Clearbell acquires Octagon Retail Park, Stoke, for £28m
- Clearbell secures tenants for Sports & Leisure complex in Derby
- Clearbell sells office assets in Bristol and Chippenham for £4.5m
- Clearbell completes asset management at Octagon Retail Park, Stoke