Leaving a positive legacy for the next generation is important to me. As a country and an industry we need to reduce pollution, protect our natural environment and ensure job security and opportunity. My role at Clearbell enables me to play a part in making those goals become reality.
I joined Clearbell in 2009 and am responsible for the asset management of all investments and for integrating our Sustainability Policy into all business plans. I also chair our ESG Committee. During my career, which spans more than 20 years, I have managed over £3.5 billion of UK real estate, including commercial development.
Before joining Clearbell, my roles included being an asset manager at New Star looking after the flagship £2 billion UK Property Unit Trust; REIT Asset Management, a private equity property company with offices in London, Munich, Tel-Aviv and Mumbai; and Insight Investment, dealing with the Clerical Medical Life Pension Fund and Halifax Life Unit Trust.
I have a post graduate diploma in Property Valuation and Management from Sheffield Hallam University and a BSc (Hons) in Geology from The University of Liverpool.
Outside work I find running and cycling give me time to think, but I enjoy spending time with my children, even if it is just ferrying them around to their many activities.
To Kill a Mockingbird
Richmond Rugby Club
Latest related news:
- Clearbell lets over 14,000 sq ft of office space in the Midlands
- Clearbell Renews Lease at Bury Point, Manchester, to Morrisons on 9-year Term
- Clearbell lets student housing at Belgrade Plaza, Coventry
- Clearbell Capital and Gaw Capital Partners Jointly Announce Transaction of 4 and 5 Harbour Exchange
- Clearbell lets 35,800 sq ft in Coventry