Having worked in the real estate industry in South Africa, I wanted to use my skills in the same sector when I moved to the UK in 2018, and Clearbell was an ideal fit. I am primarily focused on financial modelling and am responsible for analysing potential investments. My role also includes supporting the ongoing asset management of existing investments including the Riverwalk in Durham, Earlsdon Park, Blenheim Court, Belgrade Plaza and Edmund. Looking at different acquisitions and getting to work with different people from across the firm have been highlights of the job so far.
Before joining Clearbell I worked for Investec in the Investec Property Fund. I also have a BComm (Hons) degree in Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management from the University of Cape Town.
I am passionate about sport, so I enjoy both playing and watching sport in my free time, and I love traveling and exploring new places around the world. What some of my colleagues might not know about me is that I am one of a pair – I am a twin.
Hockey (to play)
The Knysna Heads
Latest related news:
- New brands join £30m Riverwalk redevelopment as Odeon contractors progress fit out
- New food hall concept to showcase best of North East street food scene at The Riverwalk
- Clearbell lets over 14,000 sq ft of office space in the Midlands
- Clearbell lets student housing at Belgrade Plaza, Coventry
- Clearbell lets 35,800 sq ft in Coventry