Clearbell is a not a faceless corporation – the team is close-knit and many of us are working on the same projects. The decision-making process is very transparent here, a real plus point for me.
I joined the company in 2018 and am responsible for analysing potential investments and supporting the ongoing asset management of existing investments including the Bower, Taurus and Polaris portfolio, as well as a separate mandate managed by Clearbell.
Before joining Clearbell I worked as a Data Analyst at Travelport, a travel solutions company.
I have a MMath (honours) degree in Mathematics from Loughborough University, during which I completed a placement year and gained a Diploma in Professional Studies.
Out of work time I enjoy going to the gym, playing badminton and rock climbing. I also have a competitive inner nerd: my personal best for solving a Rubik’s cube is 24 seconds.
What animal would you be
Welsh international rugby team
Who would play you in a Hollywood movie
Latest related news:
- Clearbell secures 300,000 sq ft regear in Norfolk
- Clearbell and Patrizia Announce Letting at The Bower, Stockley Park
- Clearbell sells One Thames Valley, Bracknell, to Seven Capital for £12.8 million
- Clearbell acquires 12.5-acre industrial site in Thatcham for £9.4 million
- Clearbell sells multi let Reading office investment for £15.775m